- 9 years of communications work experience in a business, media or startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid media relationships and proven track record of positive press placements in the mobile or consumer hardware space.
Social Media Director
- Deep social media experience and a passion for what captures people’s attention and gets people talking
- At least ten years of experience working in social media and related disciplines
- As we often measure ourselves on our ability to drive positive news coverage, experience in a PR or editorial disciplines and skill in understanding what drives a news story
Media Advertising Director
Universal Media Group
- Embraces technology; good understanding and hands on experience with Ad tech
- Proven track record in digital advertising/media buying either on agency side or client side or both and is able to demonstrate successful Ad campaigns and ROI.
- Effective and engaging written communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
Sales and Product Intern
Dim Mak Productions
- Metadata / label copy creation and maintenance
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Compile download and/or streaming sales numbers from our distributor’s backend for weekly sales reports
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of concert production
- General computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to solve logistical and technical problems including staging, lighting, sound